With SCD Consulting Services, you are immediately assigned your own Project Manager. This trained representative of SCD Consulting Services will get to know you, your market and your needs. He or she will be like your own employee, representing you, and working to keep your business on top in the search engines.
The primary complaint we hear from people leaving other marketing companies is that they call a number and talk to people who don’t know them, or know their company. The services are impersonal and they can’t get any questions answered.
Your Project Manager:
- Presents and discusses with you a detailed report of your marketing progress each month
- Watches trends in your market and tells you about these trends
- Watches your competition and discusses with you any necessary changes to your marketing strategies
- Will answer any questions that you have. If he or she doesn’t know the answer, they will research it, and email or call you back with the answer to your question
You will have access to your Project Manager’s email and phone number.
- NO 1-800 numbers with people who don’t know you
- NO “forever websites or last marketing campaigns you’ll ever need” that don’t change when the market and Google algorithms change
- NO chat lines, talking to people in other countries who don’t understand your questions (Doesn’t that just drive you crazy?)
- NO taking your money- and then you never hear from them again (How do you know they’re doing the job, without a monthly report or contact?)
You will be surprised and pleased with our personal, concierge approach to marketing. If you get any other marketing materials in the mail, or phone calls- you can run them by your Project Manager and he or she will tell you if they are worth the money. We work as your marketing employee, to do what’s best for your company. Some companies call us their- “Director of Marketing,” “Marketing Manager,” “IT girl/guy,” “Our Website person”…we don’t care what you call us, we’re working for you, and will do our very best to get you the results you desire.
Examples of ways we have saved our current clients money:
- Cancel your Yellow pages ad
- Avoiding the “we’ll get you 1000 links” or “we’ll get you to the first page of Google in one day” SCAMS
- Don’t pay for any upgrades on Google, Merchant Circle, Yelp, Yahoo and others, you won’t need them
- Cancel your pay-per-click campaign because you are doing so well in the search engines in natural/organic searches
Frequently Asked Questions:Question: How can you provide so many individualized services and still offer such great marketing packages at a reasonable price? Answer: We designed SCD Consulting Services based around the needs we heard from local businesses. We upgrade or change our services on a continual basis to continue to exceed your expectations and provide excellent service and results. . Question: What if my Project Manager goes out of town or is sick? Answer: We will assign a temporary Project Manager who will be “filled- in” on any of your immediate needs, and will cover for your regular representative, until he or she returns to work. . Question: Can I meet my Project Manager? Answer: I’m sure your Project Manager would love to meet you too! If you are within an hour of your representative’s home, he or she will discuss a visit. You may also meet your Project Manager at a national or regional meeting, if we attend as a vendor. Let us know if there is a meeting coming up, and we’ll do our best to attend. . Question: What if I don’t like my Project Manager? Answer: If you would prefer a different Project Manager, let us know what’s going on, and we’ll work with you to get things resolved. If you need a different representative, that can also be arranged.
Contact SCD Consulting Services today to get started with your own concierge online marketing!