SCD Consulting Services


“I think of Shirley as my secret weapon against the competition, always watching the market, and looking out for me.”
Christian Yaste, DDS
Ballantyne Center for Dentistry

“We have been very satisfied with Shirley's online marketing services. We have seen impressive results and we are reaching our goals for the search engine rankings for our keywords. Her services more than pay for themselves. Top qualities:Great Results, Expert, High Integrity"
Ivan Mac, MD and CEO Metrolina Eye Associates

“Shirley got us to the top of the search engines for ‘Charlotte’s best roofing company’ in 8 days. She created a new website and even wrote the content for it, when I became overwhelmed with my roofing business.  We’re excited about continuing to grow.”
Kevin Sweeney, owner
Advanced Roofing and Exteriors, Charlotte

Our Online Marketing Specialties:

  • Medical Practices
  • Dental Practices
  • Attorneys and Law Firms
  • Roofers, Contractors, and Home Improvement Companies
  • Any Small to Medium Sized Business
  • Local Businesses
  • Those who want to grow their businesses and get new clients

Resources for local businesses

Google Ads, Facebook Ads

We focus primarily on organic, natural traffic. Google statistics show that 80% of the search engine traffic goes to the local listings and the 1-3 organic sites, on the first page of a search. Statistics show that the remaining 20% of the traffic clicks on #4-10 in the organic/natural search, pages 2 and following, along with the PPC.  So all of those sights share the remaining 20%. That being said, using Google ads is a way to show up, immediately, on the first page of a search. 

The paid area is usually at the top section of the page, right column, or bottom section of a search.  

PPC  is an internet advertising model used with search engines, advertising networks, blogs and other sites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked on.  With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword search/query matches an advertiser’s keyword, or when a content site displays relevant content to the advertiser’s key word(s.)

A Pay per Click Campaign is managed correctly when, using various SEO tools, you search for the right keywords and keyword phrases, and bid on these words and phrases.  Every business is unique and every market (city) is unique and requires individual research.  Geo-targeted pay-per-click will save company money and time to direct the local customer to their business.  PPC ROI (return on investment) tracking and monthly analysis will help with the success of each PPC campaign.

If you are interested in incorporating PPC campaign into your marketing strategies, contact SCD Consulting Services.

Here are additional services we offer: