Social media marketing can give you success in your local area, that can help you compete with famous global brands. The question is, “Are you missing out on the full potential of social media?” Many goods and service businesses try to tap into the social media arena, hoping to achieve an increase in market share and/or revenue. Consider the following simple tips that will make social media work for you, regardless of the size of your marketing budget.
- Install buttons
Integrating social media into your website does not have to involve advanced tactics. The first step is a simple website design that includes visible and accessible social media buttons. Social media buttons make it easy for potential customers to follow you on their favorite social media platform. You can also install buttons that make sharing your website content easy.
- Browse the web to look at successful websites to get ideas for button placement
- You should put sharing buttons near your articles
- Place buttons for following your company somewhere on the top, or bottom of your pages
- Try to keep buttons uniformly located as visitors move from one page to another
It is important to make sure that your readers can easily find them on small screens. That is because most of the internet traffic comes from mobile users.
- Utilize feeds
By integrating social media feeds into your website content, you encourage visitors to learn more about your business and brand.
- Only place feeds where they make sense
- You should only include active feeds on your website
- If you are slack on updating your social media profiles, this could have an adverse effect on your page ranking
Placement of Feed buttons may vary depending upon the design and purpose of your website. For example, an online store may place feeds in the right sidebar where it is more visible when readers scroll down the page. Other types of websites may want to use feeds to publicize their accomplishments, thus, they may want their social media feeds to appear at the bottom of the homepage.
- Keep your involvement current
Social media as an industry, is constantly changing. Website owners must stay up with the latest jargon. For example:
- The terms used to describe fans, friends, likes and follows can change without notice
- If your website refers to outdated jargon, your readers will know
- Similarly, the features and structure of social networks can come and go
One of the keys to success on social media and website integration is to stay active with at least the 4 or 5 most popular social platforms. This will also keep your site updated with the latest buttons and terminology.
Social media help in Charlotte, NC
Looking for social media marketing, SEO, and website design services in the Charlotte area? Do you want impressive results? An investment in your online presence more than pays for itself. SCD Consulting Services can get the job done. Shirley Cress Dudley and her consulting team are experts in their field. Their goal is to help you achieve a consistently high-ranking position on a wide variety of search engines and business directories. You can expect extraordinary results because the focus is singularly on your business, and not competitors in your market area. In other words, if they provide you with online marketing services, they will not work with a business that competes in your market, if you are the client. Call SCD Consulting Services today, as this team of professionals look forward to talking with you, learning about your business, and helping you focus on what you do best. It will be your giant step towards effective social media marketing and sending you more traffic and customers.